2. Points awarded are based on the receipt by Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad ("Friso® Gold") of authentic proofs of purchase. Friso® reserves the right to make necessary adjustments, at its absolute discretion and with or without notice, to the Points credited for whatever reason Friso® deems appropriate.
3. An account will be opened for each new member, and all qualifying Points from proofs of purchase will be credited to that account.
4. Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. For Points collection, proofs of purchase must be posted to Friso® at the address provided. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
6. Friso® may from time to time forward a Points summary to review member's Points balance, Points recorded and Points deducted during indicated period. Friso® reserves the right to withhold Points summary if suspicious transactions are detected.
1. Friso® by itself or together with partner companies may from time to time offer exclusive promotions for members, but reserves the right to withdraw said offers without notice.
2. Friso® reserves the right to cancel, change and/or substitute any rewards or gifts for those of equal value with prior notice. Rewards are subject to availability. Friso® does not make any warranty or representation on any product or service offered as rewards, and does not accept any liability in respect of any reward.
3. Rewards and gifts are not exchangeable for cash.
4. Redemption orders, once received by Friso®, cannot be revoked, cancelled, exchanged or returned. Points cannot be reinstated unless rewards or gifts are deemed out-of-stock.
5. Delivery of redeemed items will be made against written acknowledgement of the occupant of the address stated in the application form.
6. Delivery will take place 6 to 8 weeks after receipt of redemption form by Friso®.
7. All redemption items are deemed to be in good condition prior to delivery to the redeeming party. Friso® shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any defective, lost, damaged or stolen redemption item in the course of delivery, where such defect, loss, damage or theft is due to the negligence or fault of the redeeming party.
8. Friso® shall not be liable for any delay by, or failure of, a partner company to notify Friso® of the details of a transaction.
9. Redemption items in the form of cash vouchers are valid for use only at the partner company stated. These vouchers are valid for use until the date specified, and are subject to the terms and conditions stated therein. If they are unused after this date, the redemption item will lapse and will not be replaced. There will be no refund, transfer or exchange for cash, of the unused portion of the value of said vouchers.
10. Photocopies and printouts of the redemption form are accepted.
11. Friso® may amend and alter these terms and conditions as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.